Download Huawei P8 Lite B629/B630 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe): Finally, Huawei P8 Lite B629/B630 Marshmallow Firmware is out.The update is basically for the single sim and dual sim devices.You will find a improved system security as it comes with Google security patches and based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Today we are providing the easiest way to flash stock B629/B630 on Huawei P8 Lite.
The Huawei Ascend P8lite is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Ascend P8lite packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Huawei Ascend P8lite runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2200mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.00 x 70.60 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 131.00 grams.
The Huawei Ascend P8lite is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B629/B630 Marshmallow Firmware (Europe) from below.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite (Single Sim/Dual SIM)
- Model – ALE-L21
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B629/B630
- Build Number – ALE-L21C432B629/ALE-L21C432B630
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 variant.
- Your device must be in stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B629/B630 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to install Stock B629/B630 Update on Huawei P8 Lite –
Step 1: Download the Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow ROM.
Step 2: After Downloading you need to extract the ROM on your device.
Step 3: Now, You need to create a folder dload in the root of your SD cards and place the update.app file in that folder.
Step 4: Now you need to open a hidden menu, For Opening it, Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer.
Step 5: After opening hidden menu, click on Project Menu -> Software Upgrade -> SDCard Upgrade.
Step 6: Select that option and run the update.
Step 7: Now wait for a while until the installation process is complete.
Step 8: Installation Process is over.REBOOT YOUR DEVICE.
I Hope that you liked this article too.“Huawei P8 Lite B629/B630 Marshmallow Firmware”